Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here's a Question

Here's a question that my husband and I talked about this morning. Jim Rohn came up with this question. "What kind of person do you need to be to be a success in your business". So today I'm going to go out of the house (where my studio is) find a spot and really think about it.

Because I've been somewhat confused and maybe sending out mixed messages, I really need to focus on what kind of person I need to be and what kind of art that entails. The law of attraction works with a very clear message.

My thoughts have been clearer and attracting some good things but I think I'm ready now to be even clearer in my mind of what I want. I know that being very specific about my goals and focus will help me with that question above.

So are you ready to ask that question of yourself?

No comments: