Monday, April 7, 2008

Pick & Choose


There are only so many hours a day and the energy to fill those hours. So I have to pick and choose what I'm going to accomplish. I've become a little more organized. By doing my cleaning on Saturdays , that takes it off my mind during the week so I can concentrate on my art business.

The morning starts for me by being grateful for a whole new day and then journaling or reading really good stuff to start the day positive. Walking for 35 minutes, then breakfast. Oh I forgot coffee, coffee first.

Going to my drafting table, I start there with a Mandala or working on my granddaughter Ally's book. That starts the juices flowing so I can just be when I face the canvas. Because when I do that I'm in an absorbing time to what can flow through me.

I work on 2 or 3 different pieces. Sometimes I cover over a whole painting or on an older painting I pick and choose what I won't cover and what I will cover.

No comments: